Thursday, October 19, 2006

Registered Incumbent "will not vote for any incumbent....."

I live in the district represented by Olga Gonzalez and I am a stout
supporter of Elva Estrada
...I do not know if Israel Garcia or Nick Adame are
running At Large or in a district...if At Large, I will definitely vote for
them...as for Linda Garcia, I do not know who she is but I wouldn't support
Gabe Rivas if he was running for Dog Catcher
....I believe he is only
interested in what's good for Gabe and not the students and/or tax payers.

I will tell you this....there are 144 registered voters throughout Nueces
County and they all come to me to ask who to vote for...once I know who is
representing what district, they will not vote for any incumbent.....

I believe that anyone who vies for an elected office and gets elected, needs
to know that he/she were elected on the platform they presented....and
should be held accountable, no one is above the law....

Submitted By Registered Voter




Kenedeno & Associates Editorial Blue Ribbon Committee Responds to Article Published By Corpus Christi Caller Times Editorial Board on October 15,2006

There’s more……….



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will be out of the office starting 09/29/2006 and will not return until
01/31/2007.

I have left Del Mar College to seek other opportunities. Please forward
all your inquires and/or concerns to Customized Training Services
ph.361-992-9042

The Secretary of State cleared her to run.

I think these guys are going to learn a lesson or two....

from the attorney general down. The Secretary of State cleared Ms Garcia to run. If you read the AG opinion you will know what a crook this guy is when it comes to the little people. Carlos Valdez, I cant see how he would obtain Jurisdiction given there is no criminal act. This matter should be processed through existing administrative law.




A Voter Registration in Kleberg While Residing in Nueces?

The question is, which home was her domicile. I have been to her Apartment here in Corpus Christi, it sure looks like it is her primary residence.

I cannot imagine Carlos Valdez even having anything to do with this case, given his history with Mike Westergren and I am told with Joe Alaniz as well.

If Carlos Valdez prosecutes this lady, he is a fool.

I stand behind her.