Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Dear Mike Westergren, I extend my hand out (in the interest of peace & resolution) to the Del Mar Administration, Faculty, Staff & Board of Regents.

"Dear Mr. Kenedeno, What happened? I was at Altenos from about 6:45 to 7:20. Can we try again? Btw I have no problem with the idea of third party assistance in combating sexual harassment although dispite what you have been saying on your blogs, we have a very serious sexual harassment prevetion program at Del Mar. I invite you to view our very strong policy a portion of which is contained in the attachment. To view the entire policy go to http://www.delmar.edu/policymanual/index.html and click on chapter 5 and go to B5.11.

Look forward to meeting with you in the near future.

Yours very truly,


Mike Westergren"

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Dear Mr Westergren,

I extend my hand out (in the interest of peace & resolution) to the Del Mar Administration, Faculty, Staff & Board of Regents. I did not meet with you this morning. I apologize for the inconvenience. My inattendance was not out of my own doing; but simply due to a most precarious influence and a spirit, unified not of my own creation. The spirit is beginning to flow through the veins once again at Del Mar. We have a whole lot of HOUSECLEANING issues to deal with in this progression.

Now that we have your attention; I know we will keep it.

Mr Westergren, can you please offer in example; to what are you specifically referring in the following?

"Btw I have no problem with the idea of third party assistance in combating sexual harassment although dispite what you have been saying on your blogs"

Show us where I have made a mistake. Precision & accuracy preserves the integrity of everything we write. If we have made inaccurate aggressions we need to know.

I will address two issues. Both enable sexual harrassment and corruption.

1) Del Mar hierarchy thwarts Due Process. Del Mar hierarchy officially ignores, while discussing behind closed doors, how to be rid of the problem? Instead, of how to remedy the problem. That is evident in the Gabe Rivas Deposition. The Board of Regents "dont micro manage" excuse is horse sh/t. That confidentiality arguement is horse sh/t as well.

2) There is a double standard. What is good for the goose will be the same for the gander.


Mr Westergren has covered you guys a$$ way too long.

The contract manipulation quid pro quo or lowballin whatever it may entail, I will follow the money.

We practice due diligence!

"Engaging the average citizen in the formulation of Public Policy" is our mission @ Kenedeno & Associates. "The Net is a powerful force for change -- and a dynamic tool for citizen education and action. Read the latest research on citizen participation (ENGAGEMENT) online, the stories and experiences of coalitions, corporate clients, and others working in the cyber trenches, and discover the potential to become an active participant in online democracy.

1 comment:

Jaime KenedeƱo said...

we are accepting anonymous posts for the time being. feel free to make your complaints suggestions and praise well known.

The Secretary of State cleared her to run.

I think these guys are going to learn a lesson or two....

from the attorney general down. The Secretary of State cleared Ms Garcia to run. If you read the AG opinion you will know what a crook this guy is when it comes to the little people. Carlos Valdez, I cant see how he would obtain Jurisdiction given there is no criminal act. This matter should be processed through existing administrative law.




A Voter Registration in Kleberg While Residing in Nueces?

The question is, which home was her domicile. I have been to her Apartment here in Corpus Christi, it sure looks like it is her primary residence.

I cannot imagine Carlos Valdez even having anything to do with this case, given his history with Mike Westergren and I am told with Joe Alaniz as well.

If Carlos Valdez prosecutes this lady, he is a fool.

I stand behind her.