Wednesday, August 30, 2006

What about your character Mr Alaniz? This is the beginning of your 15 minutes.

Email response to Gerald Sansing From Joe Alaniz jalaniz@delmar.edu:

"Gary....please forward this to Mr. Sansing....

Jerry....your full of it....!"



JK: Right here we can see the frustration, arrogance, lack of character and lack of intellect in Mr Alaniz's opening remarks.

Why is Jerry "full of it" Mr Alaniz?

With all due respect Mr Alaniz, you never address the issues as to why Mr Sansing is "full of it".

And this is the response from the Top of the DMC Administration Hierarchy?

"Your full of it"???

That is your rebuttal Mr Alaniz?

Should it not be in corrected form?

"You're full of it" as in the contraction for "you are"; that is WATT you meant, am I correct Mr Alaniz?





Joe Alaniz: "Your festering in your own manure....."


JK:
Wow! Now that is one ironic statement you make, Mr Alaniz.

Now (that) you're getting it flowing; show us some more of your genius at work? That was just brilliant. An astute representation of the DMC Institution of Higher Learning.




Joe Alaniz: "concentrate on your teaching .....your students deserve the best from you..... "


JK: I will use Mr Sansing's own words in rebuttal, "This comes from a man that has stood and delivered on numerous occasions (letters, e-mails, public access television, etc.) and remains employed. If there had been any way that I could have been fired in the past, I would have been instant
history. I do not lie or cower down to anyone. You cannot be fired for telling the truth and standing up for yourself. Telling the truth and correcting problems is the responsibility of the faculty and, thus, an environment conducive to teaching excellence. Our students and taxpayers deserve nothing less from us.



Joe Alaniz: "besides you and I have never had a conversation on any subject matter......"


JK: First of all I cannot find where Mr Sansing refers to you (Joe Alaniz) about a conversation on any subject matter. Secondly, the statement is prevaricating at best. Joe Alaniz has never had a conversation with Gerald Sansing? I find that hard to believe.



Joe Alaniz: "in my opinion, your attacks on decent people reflects on your lack of character......"


JK: The above statements (made by Joe Alaniz) are all without factual support and thus are all your opinion Mr Alaniz.

And you know WATT they say about opinions, right Mr Alaniz?

Who are the decent people?

Mr Meredith?

Gabe Rivas?

Carlos Garcia (who you guys will fire within the next year)?

Tomorrow, as I understand there is another lawsuit of Sexual Harrassment being filed?

What about your character Mr Alaniz?

NSF's?

Scratch-offs?

DMC Dollars?

Dont worry Mr Alaniz, we will reveal the truth and it will set you free.

A DMC Tickler of Events to Come.

My Regards Mr Alaniz,

Jaime Kenedeno


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name is Howard Karsh. I am running for the Board of Regents District 5. You all know me. I took on Joe Alaniz over safety and health violations in Richardson Auditorium in 1998-99. Than I started doing some research and found although the community was being told in the budget documents that the auditorium had a budget, it was siphoned off for non-auditorium purposes with no explanation to me the manager and that is why the auditorium had sunk so deeply into disrepair. They did get rid of me (it took five years) and it had nothing to do with the lies orchestrated by Pat Townsend, another name that should be on that list of corrupt, incompetent, administrators. Lets all remember that the administration could not get away with this without the knowledge of the Board of Regents. In this coming election you need to kick out all the incumbent regents and don't elect the "good old boys." I know that many of you did not like Theresa Cox. She told me straight from the beginning that her job was not to protect me. Even so, she knew that attacking employees and violating their rights was not in the best interests of the College. She was trapped in the corruption and her knowledge of the law. Theresa did a good job in correcting the stupid and incompetent things that Alaniz and Rivas did with respect to getting rid of me. Alaniz put in writing in a rough draft to me that I was being put on administrative leave and that my contract would not be renewed. This document was dated before I received a performance appraisal and before any investigation was to be done into the complaints against me. This would have been my official notice that I was being put on administrative leave and proof I was being setup. Theresa pointed out that Alaniz was violating policy by stating up front in essence that my contract would not be renewed without following the than policy. It would have helped me that these documents were in my files uncovered under freedom of information. In the end there never was an investigation and Gabe Rivas was involved in the conspiracy against me from the beginning. Jose Rivera wrote a false performance appraisal that did not follow the PA policy and basically in some places had my employee Meredith appraising me without allowing me a rebuttal or due process, or the opportunity to confront my accusers, etc. etc. If they can get away with getting rid of Theresa Cox, they can probably get rid of anyone. You all need to go to her aid. I was protected under the Whistleblowers Act and it didn't help me. What I needed was about a $100,000 to pay the lawyers. You need someone on the Board that has some guts and ethics and I think I proved that I do.

The Secretary of State cleared her to run.

I think these guys are going to learn a lesson or two....

from the attorney general down. The Secretary of State cleared Ms Garcia to run. If you read the AG opinion you will know what a crook this guy is when it comes to the little people. Carlos Valdez, I cant see how he would obtain Jurisdiction given there is no criminal act. This matter should be processed through existing administrative law.




A Voter Registration in Kleberg While Residing in Nueces?

The question is, which home was her domicile. I have been to her Apartment here in Corpus Christi, it sure looks like it is her primary residence.

I cannot imagine Carlos Valdez even having anything to do with this case, given his history with Mike Westergren and I am told with Joe Alaniz as well.

If Carlos Valdez prosecutes this lady, he is a fool.

I stand behind her.