Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Del Mar College is, perhaps, the most incompetent institution in Texas

Del Mar REALLY SUCKS!

Posted by: "Don Cudd" don@doncudd.com doncudd

Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:15 pm (PST)

Well, a man just told me that he tried to sign up for the Citizen Reporting
class today, but was told that the class has been canceled -- before the
September 12 registration deadline that an administrator had set.

Del Mar College is, perhaps, the most incompetent institution in Texas. I
give up! (But not before I tally up what I pay in taxes to the school each
year and sending the board of regents a refund request for at least the last
three years. I'll let you know how that goes.)

But this is, probably, a blessing. It means we can now, hopefully, find
another location for the class, and everyone can participate for free.

When I tried this last time Del Mar screwed up on the class, no one was
interested. But now, I think, we've got enough interest to get someone
besides me, Dad and Priscilla to the class meetings on a regular basis.
Based on behind-the-scenes conversations, at least 8 people were solidly
interested in the class, and another 10 or so were "mildly" interested.
That's a good start.

Now we just need a location. I'll be asking around, again, in the next few
days. In the meantime, if anyone has a location idea, please let me know.
One rule that I have: the location must be a public one. Meeting in a
private residence is just too awkward for my taste.

I'm guessing we'll have a public location lined-up in a week or so. Stay
tuned!

See ya'll,
Don

No comments:

The Secretary of State cleared her to run.

I think these guys are going to learn a lesson or two....

from the attorney general down. The Secretary of State cleared Ms Garcia to run. If you read the AG opinion you will know what a crook this guy is when it comes to the little people. Carlos Valdez, I cant see how he would obtain Jurisdiction given there is no criminal act. This matter should be processed through existing administrative law.




A Voter Registration in Kleberg While Residing in Nueces?

The question is, which home was her domicile. I have been to her Apartment here in Corpus Christi, it sure looks like it is her primary residence.

I cannot imagine Carlos Valdez even having anything to do with this case, given his history with Mike Westergren and I am told with Joe Alaniz as well.

If Carlos Valdez prosecutes this lady, he is a fool.

I stand behind her.